Pegaso Family is the Dima Italia cough assistant line (Pegaso A-Cough e Pegaso Plus Cough).
The cough assistants of the Pegaso Family line have been designed for adults and children with ineffective coughing.
Cough assistance therapy is useful in the mobilization and elimination of bronchopulmonary secretions, and it is recommended for home and hospital use.
The therapy can be performed in a non-invasive way through the use of masks and / or mouthpiece, or in an invasive way using a catheter mount.
Patients with this type of problem are usually affected by:
- Muscular dystrophy
- Spinal muscular atrophy
- Myasthenia gravis
- Spinal cord damage
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Up to 70 cmH2O pressure with extremely powerful flows for highly effective cough assistance
- Blocking and selective activation of the different modes keeping the parameters set for each of them (eg Cough Assistant, AutoSync and Percussion)
- 4 different cough assistant modes: Automatic, Manual, AutoSync, EasyStart
- 4 different flow levels
- Visualization of inspired volumes and peak inspiratory flow
- Lithium polymer battery (Pegaso Plus model)
- SpO2 reading directly from the display with the Masimo sensor (USA), also suitable for neonatal and pediatric use. This new tool helps monitor lung perfusion and therapy effectiveness
- Oscillatory function during cough assistance therapy