Dima Italia is exclusive distributor of the American company Action Products©.
Since 1970 Action Products© is the leader in the development of pressure relieving material that would help prevent pressure sores in immobilized patients, used both in the hospital (operating room) and homecare sector.
The key element of the Action Products© is an exclusive material called AKTON® Viscoelastic polymer. It looks and feels like a gel, but is more body friendly. It does not leak, flow or bottom out.
In addition it is repairable. The film is tissue equivalent, and together with the polymer, creates the most shear resistant product on the market today.
Since it is reusable, it helps environmentally, economically, and of course clinically.
- Redistributes weight
- Redistributes heat
- Will not leak, flow or absorb fluids
- Does not bottom out under heavy loads
- Is easy to use, maintain and clean
- Has a soft, flexible skin to move easily with the patient
- Reduces hospital disposable waste
- Easily repairable
- Does not support bacterial growth
- AORN compliant
- Clinically effective
- Economically efficient
- Free of Latex and Plasticizer
- Free of Silicone
- Proudly made in the USA
- Toll Free Nurse Advice Line
For more informations, please visit Action Products© website at www.actionproducts.com.
To request a quotation, please fill out the form on the Contact page.