High-tech pressure & volume ventilator
Luna is an high-tech pressure & volume ventilator designed to support patients suffering from acute and chronic respiratory failure.
Thanks to its versatility it’s able to operate with different circuits (double tube with expiratory valve, single tube with expiratory valve, single tube with leakage system, circuit for mouthpiece ventilation), it offers the best therapy based on the therapeutic needs of the patient.
Luna is equipped with a 7 “touchscreen” display that allows easily to set the ventilation parameters. The home page constantly monitors the values of the therapy, with particular attention to the quality of the ventilation (Tidal volumes, Leakage and Minute ventilation).
- Wide therapeutic versatility: invasive and non-invasive ventilation, with active valve circuits and leakage circuits
- Accurate volumes and trigger sensitivity
- Wide range of settings and alarms for each specific requirement
- Measurement of expiratory volumes with “dual limb” circuit
- “easy to use” user interface
- Multi-therapy for safe and effective use at home
- Lithium polymer battery (autonomy of 12 hours in standard condition: Ipap 15hPa, Epap 5hPa, Fr 15cpm)
- Exhaustive monitoring and graphing of the Pressure-Time and Flow-Time curves
- Low pressure O2 inlet
- Memorization and download of the stored therapies and alarm events
- Indicated for the treatment of adult and pediatric patients up to 5 kg
- Medical chart: for transporting the device at home, nursing facilities or in the hospital. Cart weight 5.3 kg. Maximum sustainable weight 20 kg.
- Operating-functional bag: it allows the use of the ventilator during the transport
- Medical bag: dedicated bag to the transport / storage of the ventilator and its accessories