Luna is a portable and easy to use mono and dual limb pressure support and volume ventilator combining the most recent digital technologies for pulmonary ventilators with straightforward usability and functions.
Luna is designed for home care, acute/intensive care and outpatient unit. It offers a wide range of pressure support and volume modes (S, S/T, T, PC, CPAP, CV, CA, PC-SIMV, SIMV) and can work with invasive and non-invasive interfaces. Luna has a compact design, it is lightweight and mobile thanks to the long-lasting internal Li-Po battery.
All parameters are easily set through an encoder knob and the parameters shown on the colour display.
- Multiple ventilation modes
- IV (Invasive Ventilation)
- NIV (Non-Invasive Ventilation)
- MPV (Mouthpiece Ventilation)
- Mono and dual limb with expiratory valve, or expiratory port
- External sensor for expiration flow reading (optional)
- Internal Li-Po battery, allowing an individual therapy up to 10 hours
- Small and lightweight (4.4 kg including the battery)
- Colour monitor
- Encoder technology for an easy and immediate handling
- Suitable for children and adults
- Homecare and hospital usage
May you have question or wish to share your experience with this device, please leave a comment below: