Please read the following instructions to return goods for repair or revision to our laboratory in Bologna (Italy).
All customers are invited to abide by the following procedure:
- Please download the RMA Form below
- Fill in each field of the form (only with Acrobat Reader) and describe to us accurately the defect of the device; then save the form on your computer
- Send the form as an attachment to email@example.com
- Wait for the authorisation letter and code (RMA_15/xxxx) by DIMA ITALIA
- Attach the authorisation letter to the bill of lading when sending us back the device, freight prepaid
Devices, which are delivered without bill of lading or authorisation letter, cannot be examined before the arrival of the complete documentation.
Return of goods for repair/revision
All pulmonary ventilators will be repaired directly in our laboratory in Bologna. The products, which are not produced by Dima Italia but by Third parties, will be send to their producers for repair. Every product repaired within our laboratory will be sent back with a repair report that indicates clearly the intervention carried out.
In warranty cases the products will be repaired and then sent back to the client freight collect and by using the carrier assigned by the Client.
In out of warranty cases we will first send a repair cost analysis for approval to the Client and after the return of the approval we will proceed with the repair. The product repaired will then be sent back freight collect with a report that indicates clearly the operations carried out. For the shipment we will use the carrier assigned by the Client.